[March 25 & April 22, 2021] Enjoy an afternoon of leisurely paddling on the pond at Burroughs. Paddle partners must live within the same household. Two paddlers allowed per canoe. Equipment is provided and will be disinfected, but participants are encouraged to bring their own U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device if possible. One adult per child (10 and under) required to canoe. Follow the Trails As Parks signs to the back of Burroughs Park. Registration required.
There will be three separate trips with three departure times on both dates.
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4015.
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4014.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4016.
- 4:00 – 5:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4340.
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4341.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m., Register at https://apps.hcp4.net/med/Event/Detail/4342.