[June – December, 2021] Fine-tune your picture-taking skills at CityPlace Plaza, with Houston Center for Photography. The complimentary series provides participants tips and tricks to amplify their images through elements such as composition and lighting. No prior experience is required, but participants must bring a camera. Reservations are required. Click here to sign-up.
- June 26, 2021: Architecture and Manmade Landscape
- July 24, 2021: Natural Light Photography
- August 28, 2021: Macro Photography
- September 25, 2021: Camera Basics
- October 23, 2021: Composition Basics: Line, Shape, and Texture
- November 20, 2021: Capturing Holiday Family Portraits
- December 18, 2021: Using Aperture Priority Mode and Shutter Priority Mode