20th Annual Junior League Holiday Market kicks off in The Woodlands
The 20th Annual Junior League Holiday Market kicked off a weekend of shopping at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. At the Preview Party held on the evening of Thursday, November 17, 2022, attendees had the opportunity to enjoy music, food and fun shopping first before the shopping extravaganza held this weekend.
The much awaited local shopping event will be held on Friday, November 18 through Sunday, November 20 and features a variety of stocking-worthy items from vendors that line the grand ballroom floor. The shopping extravaganza event features over 120 unique merchants from across the country selling specialty holiday items, home accessories, clothing, gourmet foods, jewelry, and much more. This year’s holiday market theme is “Believe: 20 Years of Magic.”
View videos and photos from the Preview Party on the Hello Woodlands Instagram:
JUNIOR LEAGUE HOLIDAY MARKET DETAILS:
- Shopping extravaganza dates and times are:
Friday & Saturday, November 18 & 19, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 20, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Photos with Santa are available Saturday, November 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Strollers are welcome Friday and Saturday after 2:00 p.m. and all day Sunday.
- The event will be held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- The Preview Party will be held Thursday, November 17, 2022 from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m.
Learn more about the Junior League Holiday Market and purchase tickets at www.jlthewoodlands.org/holiday-market
The Junior League Holiday Market is the primary fundraiser for Junior League of The Woodlands. Proceeds from this event directly support community programs and enable JLTW to provide much-needed funding grants to non-profits in their service area.