Guide to Christmas Lights in The Woodlands
The Christmas season has begun, and it’s time to take family and friends for a drive (or walk) to see the Christmas lights around town. The Woodlands area has some truly impressive and creative Christmas light displays, and some are even coordinated to music. Get in the Christmas spirit by visiting one or all of these amazing Christmas light destinations!
- “Whoville” (June Breeze Pl, Alden Bridge) Facebook
- Bethany Bend Dr (Alden Bridge) Map
- Tangle Brush Drive (off Glen Loch) Map
- Dodd Family Holidays (Knightsbridge Dr, Harpers Landing) Facebook
- Woody Wonderland (Forge Hill Pl, Indian Springs) Website
- North Buck Ridge (Panther Creek) Map
- Spring Basket Trail (Creekside Village) Map
Crisp Morning Circle (Alden Bridge) Map
- Edgemire Place (Cochran’s Crossing) Map
- Stone Fox Lights (Stone Fox Dr, Spring) Website
- Schultz Family Lights (Rose Dawn Ln, Spring) Website
- Nite of Lites (Prestonwood Forest, Tomball) Website
- Gullo House (Old Hockley Rd, Magnolia) Map
Please remember to follow rules, regulations, and abide by trespassing laws if you are taking family and friends to view Christmas Lights this season. Happy sightseeing!