Market Street Hosts Holiday Entertainment During the 2022 Holiday Season
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Guests at Market Street will feel the spirit of the holiday season as they enjoy a variety of live musical and dance entertainment from local school and community performance groups throughout the holidays.
The following groups are scheduled to perform in Central Park:
- Saturday, November 19 at 4:30 pm – Muse Mantra Holiday Performance
- Friday, November 25 at Noon – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday, November 25 at 3:00 pm – The Mistletones Carolers
- Friday, November 25 at 6:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Saturday, November 26 at 4:00 pm – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday, December 2 at 11:00 am – Cavalier Choir Winter Concert
- Friday, December 2 at 6:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Sunday, December 4 at 3:00 pm – The Woodlands Methodist School Holiday Concert
- Thursday, December 8 at 6:00 pm – The Holiday Sing-Off
- Friday, December 9 at 6:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Saturday, December 10 at 2:00 pm – Monarch Chamber Holiday Performance
- Sunday, December 11 at 2:00 pm – Suzuki Strings Holiday Performance
- Tuesday, December 13 at 5:30 pm – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Wednesday, December 14 at 6:00 pm – Woodland Winds Holiday Music
- Friday, December 16 at 6:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
- Saturday, December 17 at Noon – TUBA Christmas
- Saturday, December 17 at 3:00 pm – The Mistletones Carolers
- Friday, December 23 at 6:00 pm – Sarah Kelly Music School Concert
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel in addition to 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit www.shopatmarketstreet.com.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development, and institutional services of retail, multifamily, office and mixed-use properties. Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, has invested in, developed, or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail assets worth $4.5 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 174 employees is currently responsible for a 16-property portfolio totaling approximately 11.2 million square feet of mixed-use and retail projects across the country. A three-decade leader in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.