Market Street Names Performers for Spring 2022 Concert Series
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Live music at Market Street is back as the Spring Concert Series lineup features artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, every Thursday, March 17 through May 12 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2022 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day – wear green and celebrate with British invasion and Beatles cover songs from The Fab 5
- March 24 – Guitarist Chad Ware provides fun country and rock tunes
- March 31 – A mix of Top 40 country hits, 70’s and 80’s rock from Mo Jiles Band
- April 7 – Popular hits from cover band Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- April 14 – The Fuse delivers a variety of party rock hits
- April 21 – Eagles tribute music from the Texas Eagles
- April 28 – High-energy Top 40 and classic hits from JoiLux Band
- May 5 – A variety of upbeat Latin favorites from Yelba
- May 12 – Mango Punch finishes the series with a versatile mix of everything from Top 40 and country to salsa, merengue, vallenato and cumbia
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel in addition to 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit shopatmarketstreet.com.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development and institutional services of experiential, mixed-use and daily needs properties. In its 29 years of business, Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, developed or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily and retail assets worth $4.5 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 185 employees is currently responsible for a 16-property portfolio totaling approximately 10.5 million square feet of mixed-use and retail projects across the country. A leader in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visit trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.