Art & Culture
Signatures Author Series Accepting Visiting Author Applications for Highly Anticipated Luncheon
THE WOODLANDS, TX – The John Cooper School Fine Arts Council will host bestselling author Taylor Jenkins Reid, the New York Times bestselling novelist of Malibu Rising, Daisy Jones & the Six, and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo as the keynote speaker for the 17th Annual Signatures Author Series event on December 3 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.
The Committee is accepting applications from authors who wish to host a booth to sell their published book before and after the luncheon.
- Who: Do you have a recently published book? Are you the primary author/illustrator?
- What: The Signatures Author Series is a highly visible, sell-out event attended by close to 1,000 guests in The Woodlands, Texas with Taylor Jenkins Reid as the keynote speaker this year. The event also includes Visiting Authors who wish to sell their books and engage with attendees at the luncheon. A limited number of booths are available and potential authors should submit an application.
- When: 10:30 a.m. – 2 p.m., December 3, 2021. Applications must be submitted by October 8, 2021, to be included in pre-event publicity.
- Where: The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.
- Why: The goal of the Signatures Author Series is to promote literacy through inspiring speakers, to raise funds for Cooper’s Fine Arts program, and allocate a portion of the proceeds to a designated literary beneficiary.
- Cost: $150 for a booth, due to The John Cooper School once author has been selected.
Tickets and Underwriting Opportunities for this event are available at www.johncooper.org/signatures.
The John Cooper School is a PK-12 independent, college preparatory day school that has been serving The Woodlands and greater Houston area since 1988.
For more information, visit www.johncooper.org.