Township Trick-or-Treat Trail drive-thru event set for October 24
THE WOODLANDS, TX – The Woodlands will host its annual Halloween
celebration, Trick-or-Treat Trail, on Saturday, October 24, 2020 from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Sterling Ridge Park and Ride, 8001 McBeth Way. The event will now take place as a drive-thru event for 2020.
The Township invites all superheroes, witches, fairies and villains to enjoy a spooktacular celebration of Halloween. Trick-or-Treat Trail is free to the public and participants will receive giveaways, goodies and candies from local vendors and organizations. For the safety of the residents and event volunteers, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Residents are to remain in their vehicle at all times.
- For the safety of all participants, please no bikes in the vehicle queueing areas.
- Please wear a mask to protect yourself and volunteers.
- Pre-packaged candy and other items will be distributed to vehicle windows by use of six foot poles to maintain social distance standards.
- Drive slowly, follow directional signs and watch for volunteers directing traffic.
Costume contests will now take place virtually. Participants are only allowed to compete in one costume contest and prizes will be awarded to the top three costumes per contest. View the Virtual Costume Contest Entry Form for more information.
Due to the modified nature of the event, food and beverage vendors will not be accepted at this time. If you would like to become a vendor to distribute giveaways, goodies and candies, please view the Vendor Application & Agreement form for more information.
Trick-or-Treat Trail is produced by The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Department and is sponsored The Howard Hughes Corporation®.
For more information on The Woodlands Township’s Parks and Recreation Department events, please call 281-210-3800 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.