Township Trick or Treat Trail set for October 29, 2023, at new location
THE WOODLANDS, TX – The Woodlands Township invites princesses, ghosts, goblins, pirates and more to Trick or Treat Trail featuring Monster Mash on Sunday, October 29, 2023, from 2 to 6 p.m. at its new location at The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park, located at 6464 Creekside Forest Drive in The Woodlands, TX 77389.
Kids can model their costumes and enjoy a spooktacular celebration of Halloween. The event includes trick or treating from booth to booth with goodies provided by local vendors, in addition to strolling entertainers, carnival games, photo areas, costume contests, Halloween crafts (while supplies last), balloon artists, food trucks, and more. The event is free and open to the public.
Costume contests, sponsored by Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, will take place at 2:15, 3, 3:45, 4:30 and 5:15 p.m. Participants are only allowed to compete in one costume contest and there will be a maximum of 50 participants in each contest. Prizes will be awarded to the top three costumes per contest and there will be no age groups or categories. Those interested in participating can sign up near the stage inside the park on the day of the event.
Parking for the event is available in the following locations:
- Rob Fleming Aquatic Center (6535 Creekside Forest Drive)
- The Lodge at Rob Fleming Park (6055 Creekside Forest Drive)
- The Plaza at Rob Fleming Park (6177 Creekside Forest Drive)
- Risen Church (6262 Creekside Green Drive)
- Creekside Forest Elementary School (5949 Creekside Forest Drive)
- WoodsEdge Community Church (25333 Gosling Road)
- Free round-trip shuttle service to the Recreation Center.
- First bus leaves WoodsEdge at 1 p.m. Last bus leaves Recreation Center at 7 p.m.
- Animals are not permitted to ride on the buses.
- Dedicated accessible parking is located at the Recreation Center (6464 Creekside Forest Drive) with a valid placard or plate.
Parking along the roadside or in residential areas is strictly prohibited. View the Event Parking Map.
Coolers, picnic baskets, blankets and lawn chairs are permitted; glass prohibited. For the most up-to-date information on the day of the event, please follow The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Facebook page at www.facebook.com/townshipparksandrec.
Trick or Treat Trail featuring Monster Mash is produced by The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation Department and sponsored by Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, Official Costume Contest Sponsor, and Veritex Community Bank, Official Bag Sponsor.
For more information about Trick or Treat Trail, please call 281-210-3800 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/trickortreattrail.