GoGames360 3-Day Gaming Event in The Woodlands
The first 360 degree gaming event encompassing video games, tabletop games, and physical games is back for its 2nd annual GoGames360 in The Woodlands. Thanks to the assistance of The Woodlands Township Parks and Recreation, GoGames360 Woodlands will be taking over The Ice Rink (also known as the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center), the 21,000 square foot facility in the Woodlands Town Center 2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77381 on February 8 – 10, 2019.
Video, tabletop, and physical games available all weekend. Pre-sale passes are on sale now at www.gogames360.com.
GoGames360 will be held on Friday, February 8 through Sunday, February 10, 2019 at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center at 2005 Lake Robbins Dr. The Woodlands TX 77381. ENTER your name and email address by Friday, January 18 at 11:59 p.m. for a chance to WIN a Group 3-Day Pass to GoGames360 The Woodlands. Each group pass is good for up to 5 wristbands for all 3 days. 10 winners will be contacted by email, announced on the website and social media on Monday, January 21, and receive tickets electronically by email.
***The contest is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our 10 GoGames360 Ticket Winners! We look forward to seeing you there!***
GoGames360 The Woodlands hours will be:
- Friday, February 8 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday, February 9 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday February 10 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Attendees can look forward to playing video games like the new Super Smash, bubble soccer, archery tag, quidditch, dodge ball, Pokemon, virtual reality, and tons of other games. The GoGames360 team will be on hand to teach you how to play and we will be hosting open play tournaments to competitive tournaments for prize monies! The Pop Shop vendor area features fun, pop culture shopping.
Each day features different highlights:
- Friday: Anime movies, comics and super heroes, with all 1st responders and military free entry with valid ID
- Saturday: Tournaments, prizes, exhibitions, K-Pop showcase and stage entertainment
- Sunday: Family day special prizes for groups and families, special group/ family focused games, group rates
Activities and Performances include:
- Dragon’s Lair North Houston location will be hosting the tabletop arena with hundreds of board games, Pokemon, Warhammer, and more!
- Emergent VR Encounter will offer guests an interactive virtual reality experience
- That Escape Place: Fun puzzle games
- Next Level Gaming: Tournaments and video games
- Microsoft: Games and products
- Mario Cart Racing Tournament sponsored by Planet Ford
- KLOVR will be headlining Kpop along with other groups on stage on Saturday 12-7pm
- Hip Hop Group Fareeha performance on Sunday at 3pm
- Houston Bubble: Archery tag and bubble soccer all weekend long
- Victoria Quidditch: Quidditch Camps
- Much more!
GoGames360 shares their special thanks to partners The Woodlands Parks and Recreation, Planet Ford, Hello Woodlands, Microsoft Woodlands Mall, Montgomery ISD, Next Level Gaming, Dragon’s Lair Houston North, Emergent VR Encounter, Tomball Party Rental, That Escape Place, Worldwide Drone Parks, Jo and Co Realty, Urban Chef, Basel’s Gymnastics, and Victoria Quidditch.
GoGames360 is a community-friendly event and street teams will be distributing over 10,000 complimentary 1-hour free play passes to local students in the area.
GoGames360 is currently touring Texas carrying out its mission of harnessing the power of games to build bonds through play. It is a celebration of games and promoting education, physical fitness, and technology through play. GoGames360 encourages everyone to come and have a great time, meet new friends, and experience a weekend of 360 degree gaming.
Learn more about GoGames360, sponsorship and vendor opportunities available, and purchase tickets at www.gogames360.com.