Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas traffic impact information
The Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas 10-mile race, 3.1 Armadillo Run 5K and One 4 Texas Kids’ Fun Run will take place on Saturday, October 8, 2022, beginning at 7 a.m. Review the important information and map below to plan ahead and avoid delays.
Important Information and Reminders
- To ensure runner and spectator safety, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office will be responsible for closing and re-opening streets.
- There will be deputy officers at every intersection along the race route. Please follow their instructions when approaching the streets on the course.
- The deputy officers will attempt to allow cars needing to get through if and when there is a safe opportunity.
- Please allow extra time if you have somewhere to be on Race Day.
The inside lane of the following streets will be closed to automobile traffic from 6 to 10:30 a.m. to accommodate runners.
- Lake Woodlands Drive: Westbound from Lakeside Boulevard to Golden Sage Drive
- Lake Woodlands Drive: Eastbound from Golden Sage Drive to Windward Cove
The following areas will be closed to automobile traffic from 6 to 10:30 a.m. to accommodate racers:
- Lake Woodlands – Eastbound from East Panther Creek to Lake Front Circle (Residents of Windward Cove will be permitted neighborhood access). All other traffic will be detoured to Woodlands Parkway.
- Lake Woodlands Bridge – Eastbound lanes from Lakeside Boulevard to Lake Front Circle
Additional Traffic Information
For more information about traffic on Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas race day, call 281-210-2099 or email email@example.com. From October 6-8, 2022 this number will be answered 24 hours a day.
The Memorial Hermann 10 for Texas race is a USA Track and Field (USATF) sanctioned event with a certified 10-mile course. The race will conclude with a Texas-sized Post Race Party featuring live music.
Visit The Woodlands Township’s website for more information on course maps, parking maps, FAQs and more at https://www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/10fortexas
Source: The Woodlands Township