Metropark Square Announces New Tenants
SHENANDOAH, TX – According to representatives with the Sam Moon Group, Shenandoah’s highly-anticipated mixed-use development, Metropark Square, will welcome 10 new tenants between Fall 2019 and Spring 2020. These tenants will bring a mix of entertainment, business, retail and dining options to the 175,000 square foot center.
New Tenants Include:
- Martinis & Manicures – a new nail salon concept, complete with bartenders in suspenders & bow ties. Opening November 2019.
- The Wonderland Suites – a “We Work”-type concept for salon and spa professionals that value quality, integrity and education. Opening November 2019.
- Top Sushi – Japanese restaurant featuring a scrumptious sushi bar, large selection of appetizers, soups, teriyaki and fried rice dishes, with drink specials and ice cream desserts. Opening November 2019.
- Dave & Buster’s – The ultimate entertainment destination will offer guests delicious chef-crafted food and innovative cocktail selections, in a space with hundreds of arcade games and a state-of-the-art D&B Sports Bar. Expected opening December 2019.
- Bubble Egg – Bubble egg waffles are a specialty street snack in Hong Kong, and are served up with three different versions of waffles (original golden yellow egg base, Matcha Green Tea base, or a double chocolate base) with the option to customize the waffles with a number of sweet and savory fillings (ranging from things like bacon and cheese to chocolate chips, cookie crumbles to nuts). From there, these waffles are then filled with a choice of 11 flavors of ice cream and huge selection of toppings, before being drizzled with one of five sauces (chocolate, caramel, condensed milk, whipped cream and/or Nutella), and all are custom-made per your request. Coming December 2019.
- Black Bear Diner – Old fashioned, family-dining concept featuring generous portions of comfort food (for breakfast, lunch and dinner) and served in a lodge-themed, diner setting, including wine and beer service. Opening January 2020.
- Sharetea – A bubble tea franchise from Taiwan, Sharetea features milk tea drinks made with fresh, flavorful teas and selected ingredients shipped directly from Taiwan for an authentic flavor. Opening January 2020.
- Everbright Dental – Focused on patient-centered care, this practice features state-of-the-art equipment, customizable treatment plans and flexible hours to meet patient’s oral health needs. Opening January 2020.
- Jordan’s Sweet Shoppe – This candy store is your one-stop shop to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings! The shop carries everything from gummies and sours, hard candies, chocolates, 35 flavors of saltwater taffy, hand-dipped Blue Bell ice cream cones, Hawaiian shaved ice, and even a single-color M&M dispenser. Expected opening February 2020.
- BurgerIM – An international fast casual burger restaurant where guests can mix and match a variety of uniquely flavored 3-ounce patties with a selection of buns, sauces and toppings. Also features a large selection of sandwiches, salads, and wings as well as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. Opening in February 2020.
Additionally, Metropark Square’s brand-new, 1,000-car parking garage will be completed and opened to guests in November 2019, and the new 37,000 square foot Dave & Buster’s plans to open in December 2019. Work on the center’s new 148-room, extended-stay Hyatt House hotel is also scheduled for completion in November 2020. To learn more, visit www.metroparksquare.com.
Source: City of Shenandoah