Montgomery County COVID-19 Case Update September 11
As of Friday, September 11, Montgomery County Public Health has confirmed the following update related to COVID-19.
• TOTAL cases of COVID-19 increased by 204 to 9,790 since yesterday’s (9/10) report.
Montgomery County Public Health is continuing to process cases that were reported to The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) directly by healthcare providers and entered into the National Electronic Disease Surveillance System (NEDSS), run by the CDC. Out of the 204 new cases today, 124 were tested prior to 8/27.
• ACTIVE cases of COVID-19 increased by 107 to 1,365 since yesterday’s (9/10) report.
• 20 residents are known to be in the hospital, as a result of contact investigations. Contact investigations have not been initiated on all reported cases.
• 6,698 people have clinically recovered.
*These numbers do not reflect antigen or antibody testing. Have questions? Please go to https://mcphd-tx.org/ and scroll down to the FAQs.
Take steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
• Consider staying home unless it is necessary to leave your home.• Avoid groups of people.
• Practice social distancing.
• Wear a mask (if it is necessary to leave your home).
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
• Disinfect surfaces in your car and around your home.
View the case-by-case updates on the MCPHD website here: https://mcphd-tx.org/coronavirus-covid-19/confirmed-cases/.
Refer to the dashboard here: https://coronavirus-response-moco.hub.arcgis.com/.
The COVID-19 Call Center’s number is 936-523-3916. It is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Source: Montgomery County Public Health