The Woodlands Methodist School Students participate in SCI://TECH Exposition, 11 qualify for Houston Science Fair
On Friday, January 27, 2023, 13 students from The Woodlands Methodist School participated in Education for Tomorrow Alliance’s SCI://TECH Exposition at Lone Star College. Students in 7th and 8th grade presented their science fair projects to judges in the categories of Chemistry, Energy and Transportation, Plants and Physics and Astronomy. Out of the over 100 students participating in the science fair, 11 out of the 13 students from TWMS placed in the top 3 in their categories and qualified for the Houston Science Fair.
- Energy and Transportation Category: Jake Mahlmann (1st) Caleb Miller (2nd)
- Chemistry Category: Hana Lee (1st) Cameron Byrd (3rd)
- Earth and Environment Category: Sachi Lee (3rd)
- Plant Category: Audrey Snyder (1st)
- Chemistry Category: Lucia Arroyo-Fontecha (1st)
- Energy and Transportation Category: Nathan Bigler (1st)
- Plant Category: Louis Klein (1st)
- Physics and Astronomy Category: Andrea Cruz (2nd) Charlee Harris (3rd)
The Woodlands Methodist School is a PreK – 8th grade Christian school located in the heart of Town Center of The Woodlands. TWMS offers small class sizes, hands on experiences in a nurturing, joyful environment. For more information on becoming an Eagle, visit www.twmschool.org.
Source: The Woodlands Methodist School