14th Annual Junior League Holiday Market
Get ready for a holiday shopping extravaganza! The Junior League of The Woodlands, Inc. (JLTW) is hosting their 14th Annual Junior League Holiday Market from Friday, November 18 through Sunday, November 20, 2016 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott.
15,000 patrons are expected to attend the holiday market where there are local and national vendors, food and beverage tastings, a full service bar, and the perfect place to shop for the entire family!
The Hello Woodlands team had the opportunity to take a tour of the event and give you the inside scoop of what to expect at this year’s market:
Dates and Times:
- Friday, November 18 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19 from 9 a.m. to 6.pm.
- Sunday, November 20 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The event will be held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Strollers are welcome Friday and Saturday after 2:00 p.m. and all day Sunday.
- Santa Photos: Junior League Holiday Market will feature photos with Santa for $10 each. Open to the public with no market ticket purchase necessary. Saturday 10am to 5pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm.
- Ticket price: $15 at the door
In the 14 year history of the event as JLTW’s principal fundraiser, JLTW has successfully raised nearly $2.4 million dollars to support our mission of promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Ticket purchases from the event allows JLTW to continue to serve the community in many ways.
Support of the Junior League Holiday Market will help fund the continued success of their programs such as: IMPACT, JL’s Kids in the Kitchen, Literacy Carnival, REACH, H.A.P.P.Y., Done in a Day, Healing Hearts Hospital Committee, and New Beginnings. Sponsors of the event include: PR Luxury Media, Richie’s Pharmacy, Woodlands Villager, The Woodhouse Day Spa, Ctuit Software, Robichau’s Jewelry, The Woodlands Lifestyle & Home Magazine, and Woodlands Online.
For additional information about JLTW and the Holiday Marketplease visit their website at: www.JLHolidayMarket.org
Discover what happened during our visit and view more photos at the Hello Woodlands Facebook page!