10 Locations to see Christmas Lights in Montgomery County
Pour the hot cocoa, grab the family, and turn up the Christmas tunes! Christmas is almost here and it’s the perfect time to view beautiful Christmas lights across Montgomery County.
We asked over 40,000 Hello Woodlands social media followers and local residents where their favorite places to view Christmas lights in 2017. Here are their favorite locations throughout Montgomery County:
- “Whoville” (June Breeze Pl, Alden Bridge) Facebook
- Bethany Bend Dr (Alden Bridge) Map
- Tangle Brush Drive (off Glen Loch) Map
- Dodd Family Holidays (Knightsbridge Dr, Harpers Landing) Facebook
- Woody Wonderland (Forge Hill Pl, Indian Springs) Website
- North Buck Ridge (Panther Creek) Map
- Spring Basket Trail (Creekside Village) Map (Added 12/23 – making it now 11 locations!)
- Stone Fox Lights (Stone Fox Dr, Spring) Website
- Schultz Family Lights (Rose Dawn Ln, Spring) Website
- Nite of Lites (Prestonwood Forest, Tomball) Website
- Gullo House (Old Hockley Rd, Magnolia) Map
Note: Hello Woodlands asked participants to not reveal the exact addresses to respect the privacy of our neighbors. Please remember to follow rules, regulations, and abide by trespassing laws if you are taking family and friends to view Christmas Lights this season.
A special thank you to our followers for sharing your favorite Christmas Lights locations!
Did we miss your favorite location? Please email us before December 24, 2017 at email@example.com.
Oh behalf of the Hello Woodlands team, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!