Market Street announces Spring Concert Performers
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Market Street’s popular Spring Concert Series, featuring artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday April 8 through May 27 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2021 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax and enjoy the performances.
- April 8 – British invasion and Beatles cover sounds from FAB 5
- April 15 – Toe-tapping country tunes (both covers and originals) from Gary Kyle
- April 22 – Eagles tribute music from the Texas Eagles
- April 29 – Popular hits from cover band Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- May 6 – A variety of Latin favorites from Yelba
- May 13 – Elvis tribute tunes from Vince King
- May 20 – Queen tribute band Queen Legacy takes the stage
- May 27 – High energy, top 40 hits round out the series with Hybrid 7
The many restaurant patios surrounding Central Park are a perfect place to dine alfresco while enjoying live music at Market Street on a Thursday evening.
Those planning to attend the performances should practice social distancing, refrain from gathering in large groups and continue following all guidelines established by the CDC when in public spaces and around others outside of your household.
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.
Source: Market Street