Market Street Names Performers for Fall 2023 Concert Series
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Fall temperatures and cool tunes will entertain visitors to Market Street’s Fall Concert Series every Thursday, September 21 – October 26 from 6:00 – 8:30 pm. The performer lineup features artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, cover favorites, country, and more.
Sponsored by Sewell, Market Street’s 2023 Fall Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
- September 21– Tonight Tonight, a Cars tribute band, will rock the crowd with 80s favorites.
- September 28 – Tracey Perez Band will bring Latin energy with a variety of crowd-pleasing hits.
- October 5 – WINE WALK AT MARKET STREET Wine Walk guests can enjoy the Danny Ray Street Band’s blend of popular tunes through the decades.
- The evening’s concert is sponsored by Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital and is dedicated to honoring all breast cancer survivors. The event will include a special photo opportunity and dedication during the concert.
- October 12 – David Caceres brings a soulful saxophone sound to Market Street.
- October 19 – The Fab 5 is back at Market Street with their Beatles tribute tunes and 60s hits.
- October 26 – Mo Jiles Band finishes the series with a performance full of rockin’ country tunes.
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel in addition to 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit www.shopatmarketstreet.com.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development, and institutional services of retail, multifamily, office and mixed-use properties. Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, developed, or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail assets worth $4.6 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 145 employees is currently responsible for a 17-property portfolio totaling approximately 9.4 million square feet of mixed use and retail projects across the country. A three-decade leader in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.