Market Street Names Performers for Spring 2023 Concert Series
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Live music at Market Street is back as the Spring Concert Series lineup features artists performing Top 40, jazz, Latin, country, cover favorites and more, every Thursday, April 13 through June 8 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Sponsored by local Internet provider TACHUS, Market Street’s 2023 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax, and enjoy the performances.
- April 13 – Gary Kyle’s soulful Texas country sound takes the stage
- April 20 – Multi-award winning tribute artist Vince King will perform as Elvis
- April 27 – Popular hits from cover band Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- May 4 – Versatile band Leslie Lugo performs Jazz, Pop, Rock, Salsa and Tejano hits
- May 11- Mango Punch entertains with a versatile mix of everything from Top 40 and country to salsa, merengue, vallenato and cumbia
- May 18 – Parrot heads will love Jimmy Buffet tribute band Lost Shaker of Salt
- May 25 – Clutch City will bring guests to their feet with hits throughout the decades
- June 1 – Another tribute band takes the stage, Queen Legacy, with the most authentic Queen tribute in Texas
- June 8 – Nobody’s Fool and Kelley Peters pump up the crowd with classic and modern rock tunes
Market Street, the area’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment destination, with more than 70 retailers and restaurants, is located in The Woodlands at 9595 Six Pines Drive.
Market Street – The Woodlands is a 560,000 square foot outdoor lifestyle mixed-use property located in The Woodlands, Texas, approximately 25 miles north of Houston across from the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The grocery anchored property contains 375,000 square feet of street level retail, combined with 115,000 square feet of Class A office space and a 70 room 70,000 square foot Hyatt Centric hotel in addition to 21 restaurants and eateries. Trademark Property Company manages the project, including development, leasing and property management services. Market Street is owned by a joint venture between an affiliate of Trademark Property Company and Institutional Mall Investors. For additional information on Market Street, visit www.shopatmarketstreet.com.
Trademark Property Company is a full-service real estate firm focused on investments, development, and institutional services of retail, multifamily, office and mixed-use properties. Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark has invested in, developed, or redeveloped 21 million square feet of mixed-use, multifamily, and retail assets worth $4.6 billion. Trademark’s experienced team of more than 145 employees is currently responsible for a 17-property portfolio totaling approximately 9.4 million square feet of mixed-use and retail projects across the country. A three-decade leader in navigating the changing mixed-use real estate landscape, Trademark’s purpose is to be extraordinary stewards, enhance communities and enrich lives. For more information, visit www.trademarkproperty.com or interact on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.