Montgomery County Public Health to open Pre-Registration List for COVID-19 Vaccine
Montgomery County Public Health District is opening a pre-registration list for the COVID-19 vaccine. They anticipate receiving 400 doses this week. These doses will be given by appointment only to adults ages 65 and older and adults 18 years and older with at least one chronic medical condition (see list below).
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
- Solid organ transplantation
- Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
If you meet these qualifications and would like to receive the vaccine in a drive-through clinic this week, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to mcphd-tx.org TODAY Monday, January 25 at 2:00pm. Click on the link to join the pre-registration list. (This will not be available until 2:00pm.)
2. Watch for an email TOMORROW (Tuesday 1/26/2021) between 10:00am and 5:00pm from email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
3. You will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to make your appointment. If you do not complete the steps to make your appointment, your spot will be released to the next person on the list.
4. Further instructions on location will be provided when you make the appointment online.
5. Go get your vaccine!
Please note: pre-registration does not guarantee an appointment. Appointments will not be made over the phone. If you are on the pre-registration list and do NOT receive a vaccine in this allocation, you will be required to sign up again for the next allocation. Be sure to check email regularly. All pre-registration information will remain confidential.
Source: Montgomery County Public Health