Pumpkin Patches in The Woodlands Area
Fall is here and so are the pumpkins! Get the perfect pumpkin, make memories, and take fall pictures at these area pumpkin patches.
OLD MACDONALD’S FARM – Make a day of your pumpkin picking by enjoying the farm’s train rides, pony rides and petting zoo. The farm is set up with decorations, photo opportunities and an assortment of small and medium sized pumpkins. Outside food and drinks are welcome. Learn More
- Dates: September 17, 2022 – October 31, 2022, 7 days a week from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Address: 3203 FM 1960 Rd E, Humble, TX 77338
- Cost: Entrance fee is $16.80/person, includes all activities. Children get a free pumpkin with paid admission, additional pumpkins are $3. No reservations required, and tickets can only be purchased at the gate.
P-6 FARMS – P-6 Farms is a family-run working farm stocked with acres of pumpkins and even a pumpkin house. Families are welcome to take pictures at one of the many photo ops staged around the farm. Get your pumpkin right off the vine or choose a pre-picked pumpkin. Enjoy the farm’s fall festival while you are picking pumpkins! Learn More
- Dates & Times: October 1, 2022 – November 6, 2022, Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Address: 9963 Poole’s Road, Montgomery, TX 77356
- Cost: $17.95/person. Ticket price includes fall festival. Pumpkins and some attractions are an additional cost. Tickets must be purchased online.
DEWBERRY FARM – Dewberry Farm’s pumpkins are available during its fall festival. The pumpkins come in several varieties, colors and sizes. For those who don’t want to pick up pumpkins from the fields, they can be purchased in the Pumpkin Barn. Learn More
- Dates: Opens September 24, 2022
- Address: 7705 FM 362, Brookshire, TX 77423
- Cost: Ticket prices vary based on fall festival activities, required for entrance for ages 3+.
FAITH UNITED METHODIST CHURCH – Faith UMC’s pumpkin patch is open weekdays and weekends beginning October 3, 2022. The annual pumpkin fest will be held Saturday, October 22 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. All proceeds collected during the festival and patch support the missions and ministries of Faith UMC. At the festival there will be delicious food, a bake sale, arts & crafts, games for the kids, face painting, a train ride, and much more! Festival entry is free, and kids games are $7 per child for a wristband. The church also hosts a story time, trunk or treat, and movie in the pumpkin patch. Learn More
- Dates: October 3-31, 2022
- Address: 2403 Rayford Road, Spring, TX 77386
MAGNOLIA’S FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH – The Magnolia’s First Baptist Church Pumpkin Patch will open October 16 during the week and weekends for pumpkin sales and photo ops. Learn More
- Dates: October 16-31, 2022
- Address: 18525 FM 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX 77354
- Cost: No entrance fee, pumpkin prices vary.
OIL RANCH – Pick out a pumpkin and enjoy one of the many the onsite attractions on this 56-acre ranch. Learn More
- Dates: Opens October 1, 2022
- Address: 23501 Macedonia Rd, Hockley, TX 77447
OLD TIME CHRISTMAS TREE FARM – The Old Time Christmas Tree Farm transitions to a wonderland of pumpkins starting in October. This pumpkin patch is even pet friendly! After you find the perfect pumpkin, enjoy food, shaved ice, and funnel cakes in the shade of the picnic area. Learn More
- Dates & Times: October 1-30, 2022, Fridays from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m., Saturdays & Sundays from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Address: 7632 Spring Cypress Rd, Spring, TX 77379
- Cost: $10/person ages 2+. Pumpkins and attractions are an additional cost.
PUMPKIN WATER PATCH – For a fun twist on the traditional pumpkin patch, try the pumpkin water patch! Find your pumpkin in the pool, then paint it or carve it, visit different stations to play games, win candy, prizes and more! Ages 4 to 10 years old. Don’t forget a swimsuit, towel, goggles, and trick-or-treat bag!
- Date & Time: October 15, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Address: Creekwood Pool, 3383 S. Panther Creek Dr.
- Cost: $20 resident; $25 non-resident. Registration required.
CHRIST CHURCH UNITED METHODIST – The courtyard of Christ Church United Methodist Church will be filled with pre-picked pumpkins of all sizes, from mini to extra large starting October 17, 2022. The area is enclosed and the perfect size for bringing little ones. There are plenty of decorated areas for photo ops in the picturesque courtyard. Learn More
- Dates: October 17-31, 2022
- Address: 6363 Research Forest Dr, The Woodlands, Texas 77381
- Cost: No entrance fee, prices vary by pumpkin size.
7 ACRE WOOD – 7 Acre Wood’s pumpkin patch is open all throughout October. Pumpkins are priced according to size. There are hay rides, pony rides, a petting zoo, and fall activities all month long. Learn More
- Dates: October 1-31, 2022
- Address: 4401 N Frazier St, Conroe, TX 77303
- Cost: One-Day Pass: $8.50/Person. Under 18 months free.
CYPRESS UNITED METHODIST CHURCH – The Cypress UMC Pumpkin Patch is free and guests may bring a picnic to enjoy in the patch. Purchase pumpkins and homemade baked goods, then take pictures among the decorations set up all throughout the patch. Learn More
- Dates: Opens October 7, 2022, daily from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Address: 13403 Cypress N. Houston, Cypress, TX 77429
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH CONROE – The pumpkin patch at First Christian Church Conroe is open from noon until 6:00 p.m. Admission is free and the pumpkins are priced according to size. There are many picture taking opportunities in the decorated pumpkin patch. Open during the week. Photo ops in decorated patch. Learn More
- Address: 3500 N Loop 336 W, Conroe Texas 77304
- Cost: No entrance fee, prices vary by pumpkin size.
TGR EXOTICS WILDLIFE PARK – This wildlife park features exotic animals and a pumpkin patch! Visitors must make a reservation through the website calendar prior to visiting. Learn More
- Address: 22115 Sherrod Ln, Spring, TX 77389
- Dates: October 27-30, 2022
- Address: 115 Marion Lane, New Waverly, Texas 77358
- Cost: $15/person ages 6+. Ages 5 and under are free.
B-52 BREWING CO. – Get into the Fall spirit at B-52 Brewing Co. on Saturday, Oct 15th and Sunday, Oct 16th with a Pumpkin Patch right inside the beer garden. There will be pumpkins, fall mums, cake pops, and more. It’s great opportunity for photos! Open to all the public; family and dog friendly. Learn More
Dates: October 15-16, 2022, opens at noon
Address: 12470 Milroy Ln, Conroe, TX 77304
Cost: Free entry
Looking for all things fall? Check out our list of local fall festivals: www.hellowoodlands.com/local-fall-festivals-2022.
UPDATED: September 23, 2022 at 9:14 am.