Township Board issues September 11 proclamations and schedules Incorporation Public Meeting
The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held its regular meeting on Thursday, August 19, 2021, at The Woodlands Township Townhall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Board of Directors issued proclamations recognizing September 11 as Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance, and also First Responders Day.
The General Manager recognized William Pham in his election to the Texas Association of Governmental Information Technology Managers as President and recognized Todd Stephens as a new board member for Leadership Montgomery County. Mr. Stephens congratulated Ruthanne Haut of The Woodlands Township and Elizabeth Eddins as new participants of Leadership Montgomery County for 2021-22.
The Board of Directors accepted following items on the Consent Agenda:
- Approved the minutes of the July 22, 2021 Regular Meeting, the July 23, 2021 Strategic Planning Session Meeting, the July 24, 2021 Strategic Planning Session Meeting, and the July 28, 2021 Regular Meeting for the Board of Directors of The Woodlands Township.
- Accepted upon Administrative Reports for Community Services.
- Accepted Administrative Reports for Law Enforcement and Community Policing.
- Accepted Administrative Reports for Transportation.
- Accepted Administrative Reports for The Woodlands Fire Department.
- Accepted an award of bid for reforestation stock and reforestation install.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Discussed recent impacts of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic .
- Reviewed and discussed Incorporation Planning Study matters, including the Incorporation election to be held on November 2, 2021. The Board announced a Public Information Meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 23, 2021 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.
Source: The Woodlands Township