Why advertise with Hello Woodlands?
Hello Woodlands reaches over 1 million views every month online (website, social media, and e-newsletter), has over 80,000 social media followers, and almost 24,000 email subscribers.
We work closely with our clients to create custom and effective campaigns and content that reach their target audience and exceed their goals.
Please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive our media kit and learn about current advertising opportunities! We look forward to talking with you soon!
- We work with businesses, nonprofit organizations, charities, and schools in The Woodlands and Montgomery County area (including The Woodlands, Spring, Tomball, Shenandoah, Oak Ridge, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, and Willis)
- 10% Nonprofit Discount available for all advertising services and packages. Please ask us about other discounts and promotions available, such as our small business discount.
- Event Advertising – Event Promotions include advertising on Social Media, Website Calendar, Website Banners, Email Newsletter, and in our 31 Things to Do guide and campaign. All event promotions can be rescheduled at no extra cost if your event is rescheduled, postponed or cancelled.
- Website Advertising and Banner Ads – Please contact us about availability and banner ad options.
- E-Newsletter Advertising – Advertise your business, organization, nonprofit, product/service, and/or event to 24,000 e-newsletter subscribers. Top Banner E-Newsletter Ads also are currently available – a la carte and/or in advertising packages.
- Social Media Advertising – Social Media Advertising is included with our Event and Business Advertising Packages. Please contact us for current availability for ads on our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter (X) pages.
- Sponsored Guides – Advertise your business, organization, or event by sponsoring a Hello Woodlands Guide. Hello Woodlands publishes guides throughout the year, such as: Farmers Market Guide, Summer Camps Guide, Mother’s Day Events, July 4th Celebrations, Pumpkin Patch Guide, Small Business Saturday Guide, Giving Tuesday Guide, and more.
- Sponsored Weekend Guides – Advertise your business, organization, or event by sponsoring a Hello Woodlands “Things To Do This Weekend” Guide! Hello Woodlands publishes the weekly guide every Thursday that includes upcoming events happening on that following Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in The Woodlands area.
NOTE: Campaigns, promotions, and images must be family friendly and adhere to Hello Woodlands policies, rules and regulations. Have questions? We are happy to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We do NOT accept funding from political or election campaigns or political groups.
* We do NOT promote MLM products or businesses – and other prohibited/restricted content that violates Facebook and Meta Brand Content Policies.
* We do NOT do sponsored/paid articles or receive payment to include links in our articles.
Please contact us to receive our media kit and learn more about current advertising opportunities by emailing us at email@example.com. We look forward to talking with you soon!