Conroe ISD Offers Free Summer Meals for Children
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX – The Conroe Independent School District will be sponsoring a summer feeding program for children in our community in an effort to reduce the number of children that go hungry during the summer months.
We will be feeding children, ages 18 and under, free breakfast and lunch meals on the dates below, excluding weekends and holidays – June 20, 2022 and July 4, 2022. Please check our Conroe ISD website for directions.
Locations & Dates:
- Giesinger Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Hailey Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Houser Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Houston Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Milam Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Rice Elementary: June 8-July 1
- Grangerland Intermediate: June 8-July 1
- Travis Intermediate: June 8-July 1
- Wilkerson Intermediate: June 8-July 1
- McCullough Junior High: June 8-July 1
- Stockton Junior High: June 8-July 1
- The Woodlands College Park HS: June 7-July 13
Breakfast Serving Times:
- All Schools: 7:30-8:00 am
- Travis, Wilkerson, Stockton, McCullough: 7:45-8:15 am
Lunch Serving Times:
- All Schools: 11:00 AM-12:30 pm
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- Email: email@example.com