Montgomery County Law Enforcement Unites for Multi-Agency Initiative
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX – On January 6, 2022, Montgomery County Pct. 3 Constable Ryan Gable’s Office coordinated a Montgomery County Multi-Agency Law Enforcement initiative. The initiative was concentrated in the Interstate 45 corridor from FM 1488 (North) to Spring Creek (South).
The following agencies participated:
- Montgomery County Pct. 3 Constable’s Office
- Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office
- Montgomery County Pct. 5 Constable’s Office
- Montgomery County Pct. 2 Constable’s Office
- Shenandoah Police Department
- Oak Ridge North Police Department
Collectively, personnel working the Initiative generated the following statistics.
- 237 – Traffic Stops (Citations – 153 / Warnings – 103)
- 13 – Arrests (8 Narcotics & 1 DWI with Children in vehicle)
- Charges Filed – 9
- Warrants Cleared – 7
These agencies and their respective leaders have agreed to continue these initiatives in an effort to protect our communities and citizens from crime.
We would like to thank Pct. 3 Constable Ryan Gable, Pct. 4 Constable Rowdy Hayden, Pct. 2 Constable Gene DeForest, Pct. 5 Constable Chris Jones, Oak Ridge North Chief Tom Libby, and Shenandoah Chief Troye Dunlap, for their dedication and care for the citizens of Montgomery County.