Leadership Montgomery County Announces Class of 2021
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX – Leadership Montgomery County (LMC) is pleased to announce the LMC Class of 2021. The class of 46 business and community leaders is set to begin their year with an opening retreat on September 24 and 25.
The LMC class year will begin virtually with plans to eventually meet in person. The class will participate in eight educational sessions throughout the year and will work on a class project to benefit the community. Class sessions include education, public safety, government, economic development, healthcare, infrastructure, leadership development, and serving our community.
Members of the LMC Class of 2021 include:
- Daniela Alldredge, Manhard Consulting/Manhard Houston
- Mariana Almanza-Cook, The Woodlands Area Economic Development Partnership
- Matt Beasley, Montgomery County Justice of the Peace #3
- Joe Belmares, Montgomery Police Department
- Matt Blakelock, Conroe I.S.D.
- Grant Boshart, Manhard Houston
- Heidi Bunyan, Lone Star Family Health Center
- Becky Conner, Society of Samaritans
- Matt Corley, San Jacinto River Authority
- Corinne Coulter, Education for Tomorrow Alliance
- Summer Day, Meals on Wheels Montgomery County
- Carolyn Donovan, Interfaith of The Woodlands
- Dedra Ecklund, Lockwood Andrews & Newman, Inc.
- Alisha Estay, Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Sandra Ferguson, Signorelli Company
- Christopher Foreman, Foreman Business Interests, LLC- Office Pride of The Woodlands- Spring
- Josh Fowler, Woodforest National Bank
- Amanda French, The Woodlands Christian Academy
- Jerrica George, HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe
- Tami Herschmann, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- Krystal Hopton, CHI St. Luke’s Health
- Jerry Hlozek, Caldwell Companies
- Amy Hollie, GuideU
- Rachel Jordan, The Junior League of The Woodlands
- Stew Keltner, Northwestern Mutual
- Kati Krouse, Bears Etc.
- Bruce Kuehn, Southern Cross Communications, LLC
- Faith Lane, Montgomery County Food Bank
- Dr. Dan Lewis, Panther Creek Village Association
- Josie Lewis, Visit The Woodlands
- Sonja McCain, Trustmark National Bank
- Jennifer Moreland, The Moreland Team – Abby Realty
- Brent Palermo, Costello, Inc.
- Jamie Parker, Yes to Youth- Montgomery County Youth Services
- Kim Phillips, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Dr. X. Carmen Qadir, Coaching & Consulting Experience, LLC
- Lydia Robinson, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Tammie Rushing, City of Conroe
- Andy Schonert, Entergy Texas
- Amanda Van Dusen, Vogt Engineering
- Theresa Wagaman, Abby Realty
- Jennifer White, Creighton Realty Partners
- Ketrese White, Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands
- Lindsey Wiegand Lackey, Frost Insurance Agency
- Kerry Wiggins, Consolidated Communications
- Jason Willis, Entergy
The Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce, The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce, the Greater East Montgomery County Chamber, the Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber, and the Montgomery Area Chamber are all partner chambers in the LMC program.
Leadership Montgomery County (LMC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, dedicated to cultivating the future leaders of Montgomery County. The mission of LMC is to prepare emerging and existing leaders to understand local issues, grow their leadership skills, and connect with others to better serve Montgomery County. For more information about Leadership Montgomery County, please visit LMCTX.org.