Saturdays at The Woodlands Farmer’s Market
On this gorgeous (FINALLY!) sunny Saturday morning, the Hello Woodlands team made their way over to The Woodlands Farmer’s Market at Grogan’s Mill. The Woodlands Farmer’s Market is open to the public, dog friendly, and a year-round farmer’s market located at the corner of Grogan’s Mill Road and South Millbend in The Woodlands (in the Randall’s parking lot) where you can enjoy live music, produce, foods, and goods from locals every Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
Upon arriving, we stopped to take a quick LIVE video on Facebook that to share the first few moments of our visit walking around the market and vendors:
During our visit, we had the opportunity to meet local farmers, artisans, makers, and food producers such as:
- Atkinson Farms, located in Spring, TX, who was selling their fresh farm produce such as tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, jalapeños, potatoes, and green beans
- Ab Ovo who makes beautiful hand painted and decoupaged eggs, also known as “pusanky” that are used as decorations at Christmas and Easter around the home – and will be offering Nutcrackers soon for the holiday season!
- Worthy Sweets featured their DULECHE milk caramel dessert. After sampling, we just HAD to buy a box of 6, including 3 original and 3 tequila flavored dessert cups. Made with organic ingredients, this makes for a delicious dessert to be eaten with a spoon or a topping.
- K-9 Campus Cafe creates dog cookies – even gluten free varieties – with flavors such as Meatball, Bacon Cheeseburger, Blueberry Bacon Woofles, Peanut Butter Rice Krisps, and more. For only a few dollars our pooches got a selection of these handmade cookies and upon arriving home were very much approved.
- Zax Snax offers “essentially delicious” organic, natural, gluten free, GMO-free, dehydrated snacks made with coconut that you get to sample at their booth. We loved the samples so much that we bought 3 snack packs for $10: Coconut Munch, Cinnamon Apple Crisp, and Pumpkin Crunch.
- Puttering Mom had gorgeous pieces and home decor items at affordable prices plus helped us get into the fall and Halloween spirit. With less than 2 months away, it’s not too soon to decorate!
- Hungry? Food Trucks BanBan’s Cuisine and for your sweet tooth, Snow Cone Angels, offered menu items to happy customers and market attendees.
Be sure to check out our photo album of Hello Woodlands’s experience at The Woodlands Farmers Market on Saturday, September 3rd:
We look forward to attending and seeing YOU at the next market day!