Christmas Lights in The Woodlands Area 2021
It’s Christmas time – which means it’s Christmas lights time! The Woodlands area has many Christmas light displays, and several are even coordinated to music. Our list is continually updated as new light displays are submitted, so be sure to check back often!
Click on each pin for location information and images (where available) on the interactive map below.
- Bethany Bend Dr Map
- Crisp Morning Circle “Winterlyn“ (Summerlyn Neighborhood) Map
- Festival of Lights (Woodlands Church) Website. This free outdoor experience includes a walkthrough light display show, music, warm cocoa and cider, and a family-friendly live performance for all ages.
- Grand Bayou Place Map
- June Breeze Place “Toyville” Facebook Page, Map
- Rowan Tree Place Map There is a “real” Santa on the porch, a disco Santa, animated dolls in windows, and be sure to check out the Santa “flying” over the street!
- Sentinel Place Map
- Webb Creek Place Map
- Wildflower Trace Map The streets are lined with giant, individually decorated candy canes and the houses are cheerfully adorned.
- Avonlea Circle Map
- Driftoak Circle Map. Get out of the car for this one! Head down the lighted pathway on the lawn of this house to enjoy an interactive display and even a toy donation drop off for Interfaith. The show runs daily from 7:00 – 10:30 p.m. weather permitting.
- Edgemire Place Map. In addition to decorating their houses, these neighbors hang lights over the street to create a magical scene.
- Amber Sky Place “Candyland” Facebook Page. Watch as the lighted, animated Christmas trees “sing” along to Christmas music. Tune into 88.1 to hear the music from your car. The show starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Silverstrand Place (Shadowlake Forest Neighborhood) Map.
- West Trillium Circle “Wonderful World of Color” Map Awarded Best Christmas Lights in Cochran’s Crossing in 2020.
- Mystic Lake Circle (Lake Pointe Neighborhood) Map. This one is another interactive walk through – grab friends and family to hear an animated Santa sing and take a picture with a life-sized Grinch!
- Clairhill Drive Map
- Fraiser Fir Place Map
- Wenoah Place Map
- Spring Basket Trail (Bacopa Bay Neighborhood) Map. Learn more about this family and what it takes to put on a light show display coordinated to music at www.hellowoodlands.com/local-familys-christmas-lights-honor-frontline-workers.
- Starviolet Street Map. This entire street is decorated with lighted stars.
- Golden Place “The Woodlands Christmas Tree Forest” (Idlewood Neighborhood) Map. Voted Indian Springs Best House in 2018, this home has over 70 individually decorated and themes decorated Christmas trees on display and interactive elements. The owners encourage visitors to walk the lighted path through the Christmas trees on their front lawn.
- Forge Hill Place “Woody Wonderland” (Idlewood Neighborhood) Facebook Page. The show has over 25,000 lights, nearly four miles of cables, integrated DMX and RGB technologies and theatrical style flood lights with moving heads and continues to grow every year. The Radio Simulcast Station is 95.1 FM. Show times, weather permitting, are Monday – Thursday 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. and Friday – Sunday 5:30-10:30 p.m.
- Falling Star Ct “Falling Star Lights” (Wedgewood Forest Neighborhood) Facebook Page. The show runs about 15 minutes and is entirely a pixel display. The homeowners continue to add more every year. Listen on 94.9 FM.
- North Windsail Place (West Isle) Map. Tune to 89.9 FM to enjoy this musical light show.
- Gilcrest Forest Court Map
- Tangle Brush Drive (Glen Loch) Map. The entire neighborhood collaborates to hang lights over the street and create elaborate decorations.
- Shenandoah Drive Map
- CityPlace Gingerbread Village (Springwoods Village) Map. Explore a “village” of giant lollipops, candy canes, and gumdrops, and visit a gingerbread house and decorated lighthouse. The installation is well lit and open at night, and there are views of a lighted Christmas tree on the adjacent pond. Learn More.
- Prestonwood Forest “Nite of Lites” Website. The “Nite of Lites” begins Saturday, December 11 and runs through Sunday, January 2. Homeowners participate in friendly competition for a variety of individual and block recognition categories which are awarded by a committee of guest judges.
- Drive Thru Christmas Light Show (Hurricane Harbor Splashtown) Website. Drive through a light spectacular with over a million lights synchronized to a cheerful mix of holiday music.
- Lace Flower Way Map
- Laughing Falcon Trail Map. The house on Laughing Falcon Trail boasts a light show synchronized to music, on 88.1 FM.
- Knightsbridge Dr “Dodd Family Holidays” Facebook Page. Dodd Family Holidays’ animated light and music display has been operating every Christmas since the house was built in 2001. The Radio Simulcast Station is 95.1 FM. The show dates are from November 27 to December 27. Operating hours are 6:00 – 10:00 pm, Sunday through Thursday, and 6:00 pm – 12:00 am on Friday and Saturday, weather permitting.
- Gullo House (Old Hockley Rd) Map
- Galleria Oaks Ln “Magnolia Musical Christmas” Map This musical display is only a few minutes’ drive from Gullo House.
- Meadow Creek Ct Map
- Mostyn Drive Map
Please remember to drive safely and abide by trespassing laws. Find more local displays on Hello Woodlands Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HelloWoodlands. From all of us at Hello Woodlands, we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Happy sightseeing!
UPDATED: December 9, 2021 at 2:24 p.m.