Free Recycle Day Returns to Precinct 3 on Saturday, Feb. 11
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX – Free Recycle Day returns to Montgomery County Precinct 3 Commissioner James Noack’s facility in February.
Precinct 3 crews will be accepting various items free of charge between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 11, 2023, at the Recycling Center, located at 1122 Pruitt Road in Spring, as well as other stations set up at adjacent parking lots by the sports fields. Drive-through/Drop-off only – Residents must remain in vehicle.
Items that will be accepted free of charge include:
- Paint (10-gallon limit per vehicle)
- Household chemicals (10-gallon limit per vehicle)
- Fluorescent bulbs (tubes & CFLs)
- Yard waste (limbs, leaves & clippings)
Free paper shredding also will be available:
- Limit 2 file boxes (boxes not returnable)
- Starts at 8 a.m. – first-come, first-served until shredding truck fills up
Free Recycle Day is intended for Montgomery County residents only. Proof of residency is required and will be checked. No business or commercial material will be accepted. Landfill material still requires a disposal fee.
For questions regarding Free Recycle Day, call Precinct 3 Commissioner Noack’s Office at 936-522-9307.